Struggling to access or no access to your work PC? Company can’t afford expensive licenses in the current economical situation?
If you have answered yes to both these questions, then we would recommend looking at RemotePC.
RemotePC has slashed its prices in half to help with the current situation and the increase of users working from home.
RemotePC works by installing an Always-ON remote node on your work PC which you then connect to. This is a quite easy installation and takes no more than a few minutes. Their pricing is tiered depending on how many PC’s you need to connect to and ranges from 2 PC connections for Consumer level to 100 connections for the Enterprise level.
You can find more information about the pricing here.
In need of some IT Support or even just some friendly advice?
We are an independent IT Support and Services company based in Crawley, West Sussex. Since 1990 we've been offering IT Support to small and medium sized businesses all over the South East.
Call us onor
In 2016, Gemma joined Optima’s network team. Her main priority is to provide support to our clients and internal staff. Gemma also takes care of the day to day running of the networking team, making sure all issues are solved within SLA’s and clients are happy with the support we provide. More about Gemma.
- How Can I Backup My Data While Working From Home?
- New scam attempts to blackmail people for ‘viewing adult content’
- My Tips for Working from Home Better During the COVID-19 Quarantine
- A Look Back at My 25 Years in IT
- Sam to Climb Mount Snowdon for Charity
- How We Implemented Our Response to the Criminal Finances Act 2017
- Options for Keeping Connected to Family During COVID-19 Isolation
- Working from Home – The Pros and Cons I’ve Noticed So Far