Part-time Office Administrator
A vacancy exists to join our friendly, dynamic and growing team as a part-time office administrator.
Salary and benefits
- Salary £16,000 to £18,000 per annum on a pro rata basis.
- Hours 20 to 25 per week, negotiable, Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days (pro rata) paid holiday per annum increasing with service.
- Benefit package (after successful completion of probationary period) - Pension scheme, private medical cover, death in service cover, income protection cover, dental cover, subsidised gym membership.
- Clean modern working environment.
- Provide administrative support for our busy office, Directors and Finance Manager.
- General Office duties to include, incoming and outgoing post/filing/kitchen supplies/scanning, arranging for office/building maintenance and keeping the office tidy.
- Stationary – responsible for maintaining and accounting for company stationery/stock levels.
- Additional duties to include maintaining and updating records, insurance and subscription renewals, liaison with our suppliers and assisting with social events.
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Answering phones and dealing with enquiries and logging tickets for the IT network support team.
- Experience of clerical support and office management.
- Computer literate. Competent with Microsoft office applications/E-mail/Word/Excel
- Good time management.
- Reliable and hardworking.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Confident working on your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Multi-tasking skills essential.
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential information.
- Good decision making skills.
One of the Directors of Optima, Kevin is responsible for the day-to-day running of the company. He is also responsible for the company’s Corporate Governance, financial planning and budgetary control, resource planning and our compliance with Health and Safety laws. He is, to say the least, analytical and highly organised. More about Kevin.